Bosch ADAS Master Recalibration Solution - BODAS3000-1Brand: Bosch
Bosch ADAS Master Recalibration Solution
The DAS3000-1 ADAS Recalibration System is a complete solution that enables shops to recalibrate vehicle camera and radar systems with confidence, speed, efficiency, precision and a vision for the future.
DAS 3000 Recalibration fixture precisely holds the radar reflector and camera targets for sensor recalibration.
- Robust camera targets with integrated storage box makes finding the proper target easy and helps maintain the integrity and serviceability of the targets. Conveniently stored in the calibration unit keeps your work area organized.
- Innovative, dual purpose VW camera board is also a Universal OEM radar reflector, a specially designed target board for calibrating both radar systems as well as Volkswagen cameras.
- State-of-the-art distance and wheel hub thrust angle alignment markers are used by the systems guided instruction to efficiently direct the user to place and align the fixture to the vehicle for the most accurate calibration
Surround view floor mat targets support multiple OEM's.
Leading edge Bosch ADAS Positioning System (BAP) utilizes technology and industrial-grade vision sensors to measure the distance and angles of the fixture, in relation to the vehicle, providing the most precise measurements ensuring the exact target positioning required for the most accurate calibration.
SCT 815 Radar Reflector: Universal OEM cone reflector target and carrier for calibration of front, corner and rear radar sensors. Laser technology helps to align the SCT 815 for precise and effective calibration. Constructed with fiberglass material to avoid false and improper radar calibration, carrier designed to connect future targets and alignment technologies. Suited for Kia, Hyundai, Mazda, Toyota / Lexus and Honda vehicle recalibrations.
ADS 625 with ADAS Recalibration Software Package: Control the vehicle specific calibration and adjustment procedures with guided instruction.
The guided instructions walks users through commonized, simplified recalibration procedures including setting up the fixture, target selections and sensor recalibration compatible with the unique requirements of OEM makes and models. These commonized procedures reduce the number to a fraction of OE set-up variations and the complexity of ADAS recalibrations.
The DAS 3000 is designed to be upgradable to accommodate future sensor calibration technologies, enabling shops to take on the challenge of future technologies.
- Bosch ADAS Positioning (BAP) System
- Guided instructions
- Includes ADS 625 Diagnostic Scan Tool
- Simplified Set-up
- Modular, upgrade-able design for future ADAS technologies
- DAS 3000 S20 frame with integrated Bosch ADAS Positioning (BAP) cameras
- Dual Purpose radar reflector board with VW camera target
- SCT 815 Radar Reflector
- Camera target storage box
- Universal/Hyundai camera target
- Honda #1 camera target
- Toyota #1 camera target
- Daimler/Infinity #2 camera target
- Mazda #1 camera target
- Honda #3 camera target
- Toyota/Lexus #3 camera target
- Hyundai/KIA #3 camera target
- Nissan #2 camera target
- Universal/Infinity #1 camera target
- Mazda #2 camera target
- Mitsubishi #1 camera target
- GM surround view floor mat target
- Ford surround view floor mat target
- Honda surround view floor mat target
- Mitsubishi surround view floor mat target
- Nissan surround view floor mat target
- ADS 625 Diagnostic Scan Tool
- Tool Kit
View the DAS3000-1 Quick Start Guide
View the DAS3000-1 Intro Flyer
View the DAS3000-1 Flyer
View the DAS3000-1 Technical Brochure
View the DAS3000-1 User Manual
View the SCT-815 Flyer