Burr King Model 600 Deburring and Polishing Machine, Fixed Speed, 220V 1-Phase - 60200Brand: Burr King
|Wheel RPM||4140 - Fixed|
|Ship Weight||50 lbs.|
Burr King Model 600 Deburring and Polishing Machine, Fixed Speed, 220V 1-Phase - 60200
The Model 600 machine provides fast and effective graining, finishing, deburring and surface conditioning. Designed to run nylon, flap, wire, and buffing wheels. Variable speed options extend the range and capability of the Model 600 machine.
- Popular 6x1, 6x2 inch wheel options using a standard 1" arbor
- Quick wheel change
- Uses nylon, cotton, wire, fiber wheels
- Balanced, quiet, velvet smooth operation
- Up-front point of work
- Up to 4140 RPM spindle speed standard
- V-belt drive for efficient power transfer
- Pedestal or bench mount
- Compact footprint friendly to "cell" manufacturing
- Popular horse power options in popular voltages
- 50 hertz/motor/control options available
- Variable speed 120/220-1 PH, and 220/440-3 HP options
- Sealed, long life bearings
- Rugged cast aluminum frame
- Precision machined and fabricated
- Full hood for dust collection available
- OSHA compliant guarding
- UL/CSA listed electrical devices
- Burr King performance
- Burr King dependable!
Composite, vitreous, and stone wheels are prohibited on the Model 600, and Burr King grinders.
Pedestal is optional, not included.
Use with 01 Fixed Height or 01-10 Adjustable Pedestal
*Includes magnetic starter (NEMA 12) and controls without power cord.
Does not come with any supplied wheels. Includes a WA-1 wheel adapter
|Wheel Dia. Width||6 x 1, 6 x 2, 5/8 inch arbor|
|Wheel RPM Fixed||4140|
|Wheel RPM Variable||No|
|Shipping Weight||50 lbs.|