Cameron Micro Drill Press Model 704 - 704-B-1Brand: Cameron
|Tool Holding||Yukiwa 5/32" Key Type Chuck|
Cameron Micro Drill Press Model 704 - 704-B-1
Micro Drill Press with Yukiwa 5/32" Key Type Chuck & 1/2" Travel Dial Indicator
- 1/7th HP heavy duty DC motor
- Interchangeable spindle with linear sealed bearings for quick and easy spindle change. (No longer needs oiling)
- Variable speed control unit (5 amp / 115 VAC) maintains speeds from 1000-30,000 RPM
- Working area: 6-7/8" wide and 11-3/8" deep
- Distance from spindle center to edge of columns: 8" (Drill to the center of a 16" workpiece.)
- Max distance from chuck to base: 5"
Extended columns available. (Part #DT24A) Specify distance needed from chuck to base.
- Overall dimensions:
Height: 18-1/2" (on models with indicator)
- Width: 7-1/8"
- Depth: 13-1/8"
- Max spindle feed travel: 1-1/4"
- Clear belt safety guard for easy viewing of belt & pulley area
* Image is the 704 drill press with the Yukiwa 5/32 key type drill chuck without the dial indicator.
See all versions of the Cameron Micro Drill Press Model 704