Phase-A-Matic 220V CNC Package Phase Converter - CNC-PAC-15Brand: Phase-A-Matic
Phase-A-Matic 220V CNC Package Phase Converter - CNC-PAC-15
Designed especially for 3-phase CNC/PLC machines operating from single-phase power source.
PROVIDES THE BALANCED VOLTAGES NECESSARY FOR RELIABLE OPERATION
- A Rotary Phase Converter, Voltage Stabilizer combination, when properly sized, provides the necessary voltage balance of close to + 5% or less between legs compared to standard 3-phase line voltage of + 10%. It also helps to keep the output voltage stable during peak loads, thus helping most CNC / PLC and other voltage sensitive equipment to operate properly.
- Most CNC / PLC machines require a CNC PAC 11⁄2 to 2 times larger than the spindle motor in order to accommodate the extra amps for starting, instant reversing, and for the servos, hydraulics, etc.
- Later model CNC / PLC machines are more technologically sophisticated, with up to 10,000 RPM and higher spindle speeds, regenerative braking, etc. These may require the CNC PAC sized even larger. We have a large data bank from past applications experience to help you with these decisions.
- Note: 220V CNC PAC is 220V single-phase in and 220V three-phase out. 460V CNC PAC is 460V single-phase in and 460V three-phase out.
- Intended for indoor use only in dry locations, but can be placed in rain-tight enclosure with ventilation for use in wet or damp applications.
- Voltage Stabilizer supplied in NEMA type 1 enclosure with various size knockouts.
- Phase-A-Matic Inc. has been manufacturing phase converters since 1965, and for CNC/PLC machines from the time they were first introduced into service in the USA