Champion Rotobrute CT7 Carbide Tipped Hole Cutters - CT7-SET-1Brand: Champion
If you are using a bi-metal hole saw then you?re burning up tools after two or three holes. With Silver and Deming drills you may get six or seven holes at best. Either way. You are probably wondering why there isn?t a better way.
- Special tungsten carbide teeth
- Excellent wear and heat resistance
- Cuts stainless steel and tough alloys
- One piece construction
- No assembly required
- Stable accurate drilling
- Ejector Spring (Standard)
- Ejects the slug saving time
- Safety collar stop
- Prevents over penetration for safer, faster operation.