Dip Seal Round Melting Pots & Dip Plastic/Wax SealsBrand: Dip Seal
Dip Seal Round Melting Pots & Dip Plastic/Wax Seals
- Dip Seals offers you melting tanks with even heating so that you can melt the coating appropriately.
- These melting pots offer thermostatic controls to pre-set temperatures. The tanks are available in stainless steel or cast aluminum varieties.
- They come in round models with 1-quart to 5-gallon capacity. You can also customize the tanks as per your needs.
- 120 Voltage.
- You should ensure proper ventilation and use heat-resistant gloves, eye-protection gears, and OSHA face masks.
- Dip Seal coatings leave a thin film on the applied parts to protect them from rusting.
- You can see through the transparent film and read part numbers, UPC, etc.
- The coatings can protect your tools from nicks, moisture, rough handling, etc.
- They also help you cover the sharp edges or corners of your tools, eliminating the chances of getting hurt at work.
- Dip Seal melting tanks provide even heating to melt the coatings adequately.
- The coatings are highly non-conductive, and they can be used on a wide variety of materials, including metals, glass, ceramics, etc.
- You can make use of Dip Seal coatings in tooling, engineering, construction, medical equipment, metalworking, and many industries.
- The cellulose-based non-toxic seals have a recommended dipping temperature of 350°F.
Dip Seal Type 1 coatings are the most effective solution for preventing corrosion on your tools and machine parts. These dip coatings leave a transparent oil film on the applied part, protecting it from rusting and rough handling. The transparency lets you see through and still recognize the part number, UPC number, and other details given on the parts even after the application. Dip Seals also offers you melting tanks with even heating so that you can melt the coating appropriately. These melting pots offer thermostatic controls to pre-set temperatures. The tanks are available in stainless steel or cast aluminum varieties. They come in round or rectangular models with 1-quart to 5-gallon capacity. You can also customize the tanks as per your needs. Also, you get thermometers and part replacements. The type 1 Dip Seal coatings are cellulose-based, and their recommended dipping temperature is 350°F. On dipping, you get around 1/16-inch thick film on your tools or parts, which protects them from nicks, corrosion, moisture, etc. These dip seals also help you cover the sharp edges or corners of the tools. The type 1 coatings from Dip Seals are available in green, blue, orange, and red colors or in a water-clear variety. The seals have excellent non-conductive electrical properties. They are non-toxic and can be applied to materials such as metals, glass, wood, and ceramics. The dips can be leveraged by machining, tooling, engineering, metalworking, medical equipment, and other industries. However, while melting them and working with them, you should ensure proper ventilation and use heat-resistant gloves, eye-protection gears, and OSHA face masks.
- Type 2
Offers a wider variety from which to choose.
- Applications range from protective tool coatings, bottle seals and electroplating masks.
- Depending on which type 2 coating you choose, it can range from a relatively soft, easy to peel oil-based coating, to an extremely hard oil free coating.
- Type 4
Coatings are based in a thermo-plastic rubber, which gives them their extreme resilience.
- Coatings are completely odor free and have no messy oil residue.
- They are soft and rubbery which makes them flexible and shock absorbent.
- Excellent when used to protect tools from abrasion, during shipping, or long-term storage; even outdoors.
- Good for moldmaking.
- Translucent coating that remains flexible even in cold weather.
- No odor, no oil.
- Excellent coating for lighter weight items, and items that don't require long-term storage against corrosion.
For more details and Specifications on each item, click the Item Number in the table below.