Dynabrade 12,000 RPM Non-Vacuum Dynorbital-Spirit Random Orbital Sander, 3/16" Orbit Dia., 5" Pad Dia. - 59020Brand: Dynabrade
Dynabrade 12,000 RPM Non-Vacuum Dynorbital-Spirit Random Orbital Sander, 3/16" Orbit Dia., 5" Pad Dia. - 59020
Pneumatic Palm-Style Random Orbital Sander
5" (127 mm) Dia. Non-Vacuum Dynorbital-Spirit Random Orbital Sander
.25 hp, 12,000 RPM, 3/16" (5 mm) Dia. Orbit, Rear Exhaust
- Includes low profile, premium urethane weight-mated sanding pad. Optional vacuum conversion kits are available to easily convert non-vacuum tool to self-generated vacuum tool or central vacuum tool. Grey lever identifies 3/16" (5 mm) dia. orbit, used for general sanding.
- Drop-In Motor available (sold separately) to reduce costly down-time associated with routine maintenance. More Power - True 12,000 RPM air motor. Floating rotor utilizes five blades, producing more usable power (.25 hp/186 W). High-strength, composite rotor has better lubricating qualities, allowing blades to last longer. Less air (14 SCFM/396 LPM) is used more efficiently to maintain maximum power.
- Comfort Platform provides additional hand and wrist support, further enhancing operator comfort. Also offers increased protection against cold air exhaust. (NOTE: Comfort Platform is removable.) Order 59330 Comfort Platform (U.S. Patent No. D610,428) separately, to install on existing tools!
- Throttle lever recesses into housing grip when depressed, eliminating pressure-point on operator's palm. Dynorbital-Spirit lever is made from composite material to insulate against cold air. Lever is color-coded to designate tool orbit. Easy maintenance and vacuum conversion. Muffler elements are easily changed for convenient maintenance. Low Sound Levels. Muffling system reduces exhaust sound levels.
- Speed Control allows thumb-control regulating of tool speed. Lighter air-motor assembly, ideal for vertical and overhead sanding applications. Precision one-piece motor shaft and counterbalance. High-quality Double Row Pad Bearing, protected by unique V-Seal, improves bearing life and ensures reduced vibration. Perfectly-balanced, weight-mated sanding pad with one-piece hub design. Dynabrade premium urethane pads offer smoother operating performance and minimal vibration.
|Orbit Diameter||3/16" (5 mm)|
|Pad Diameter||5" (127 mm)|
|Max. Air Flow [SCFM]||14.0|
|Tool Spindle Thread||5/16" - 24 Female|
|Hose I.D. [inches]||1/4"|
|Motor Type||Rotary Vane|
|EAN (UPC) Code||0616026590205|
|Item Weight [pounds]||1.43|
View the Owner's Manual