Woodward Fab Elite Slip Rolls - ELI-240Brand: Woodward Fab
Woodward Fab Elite Slip Rolls
With the Elite roll you can select from 2 different speeds. We have added another spindle to the gear box so by changing the crank handle position, you can either roll 1 to 1 ratio for fast forming of thin material or select 3-1/2 to 1 gear ratio for rolling thicker material with ease.
- The Elite roll uses a single front mounted hand wheel for adjusting the rear roll for varying radii
- The Elite roll also uses a single hand wheel to adjust the bottom wheel for material thickness
- With a single handle the upper roll will lift to remove work pieces
- With a simple adjustment you can also roll tapers up to 15 degrees
- There is a logitudinal groove the length of the rear roll for more aggressive forming
- Capacity 16 gauge (1/16") mild steel, 20 gauge stainless steel
- Precision: hardened and round rolls, 2-3/8" diameter drive rolls, 2-1/2" rear adjustable roll
- Rugged: Fully enclosed gear box, Cast iron end plates, Wire grooves for rolling wire 1/6", 1/8", 3/16", 1/4"