Suburban Tool Inc.-Taft Peirce Metrology
Flexbar 6" Simul-Cut Fly Cutter Tool - 19006Brand: Flexbar
Flexbar 6" Simul-Cut Fly Cutter Tool - 19006
- Made of carbon steel and black oxide treatment to prevent corrosion.
- Precision machined and tapered for perfect balance to reduce vibration.
- 3/4" diameter shaft hardened and ground to fit collets and tool holder.
- 3/8" square broached hole accepts any 3/8" tool bits, carbide or high speed.
- With Flexbar's Simul-Cut fly cutters you can now expect better surface finish and increased productivity over conventional fly cutting methods.
- Each include 2 Tool bits and 1 hex wrench
How Does it Work?
By setting the finishing tool bit lower than the roughing tool bit, roughing and finishing operations are achieved simultaneously.
For More Flexbar Simul-Cut Fly Cutter Systems Click Here