Satisfaction Guaranteed - If for any reason our products do not meet your expectations, return them. Complete refund or credit will be issued for unused and unmarked items returned within 10 days of receipt. Defective items will be either replaced or repaired.
Price Protection - Penn Tool Co will NOT BE UNDERSOLD. You will not see our advertised products at a lower price or we will refund or credit the difference. All claims must be made within 30 days of purchase. Proof of claim is required.
At Penn Tool Co we work hard to make sure that each time you purchase a tool, you are completely satisfied.To us, complete customer satisfaction means:
*Today’s most Technologically Advanced Tools necessary to meet demanding production and quality control requirements.
*Competitively priced. Penn Tool Co prides itself on keeping our price low without sacrificing quality.
*Prompt courteous service. Our customer service representatives are fully trained. Product knowledge and commitment to customer service guarantees that your order is processed the same day you place it.
Even with customer service and price protection at the top of our complete customer satisfaction list, we know you want more. Our extensive inventory is yet another way to keep you satisfied. Our large selection of inventory lets us fill your order immediately and at a completion rate that is extremely high in our industry.
Look through our website. If you don’t see a tool that you require contact us and Penn Tool Co will be glad to find it for you with our signature low price guarantee.
General Ratchet Offset Driver Sets
• The Ratchet Offset Screwdriver is used for reaching concealed or obstructed screws, and is helpful in situations where leverage is required
• The Ratchet drive handle reverses instantly for clockwise and counter-clockwise rotation
• Permits short radius movements where turning space is limited
• 72 tooth ultra-fine ratchet requires only 5º turning radius
• The Chrome Vanadium Steel ratcheting handle is ergonomically designed which allows for greater control, comfort and torque
• Hardened tempered alloy steel bits included
• 1/4" magnetic bit-holder can be used in power tools
• Accepts industry standard insert bits