General Tools & Instruments
General Tool & Instruments T Handle Reamer, 1/8-1/2 (3.175mm-12.7mm) - 130Brand: General Tools & Instruments
(You save )
General Tool & Instruments T Handle Reamer Item# 130
1/8-1/2 (3.175mm-12.7mm) Tapered/Fluted, Guitar Woodworker Luthier Tool
The #130 T-handle Reamer is ideal for removing burrs from cut pipe, tubing and conduit. It's also good for enlarging and counter-sinking holes in sheet metal, plastic and other materials.
- ENLARGES HOLES- perfect for when a drill could cause cracking in materials
- LUTHIER/GUITAR TOOL: enlarges bridge pin holes, headstocks, holes for tuners and volume/tone knobs
- INCREASED LEVERAGE: T-handle provides leverage for easier reaming with greater control and easier turning
- REMOVES BURRS: from wood, cut pipe, tubing and conduit. Inside deburring edge tool with capacity of 1/8" to 1/2"
- ENLARGE & COUNTERSINK HOLES: In sheet metal, plastic and other materials with little effort
- DURABLE: made of hardened and tempered steel with precision ground cutting edges
- The T-Handle Reamer is a useful tool for removing burrs from steel, brass, aluminum, plastic, wood and wallboard
- Hole range: 1/8 to 1/2 in.
- Length: 5-3/4 in.
General Tool & Instruments T Handle Reamer, 1/8-1/2 (3.175mm-12.7mm) - 130
General Tool & Instruments T Handle Reamer, 1/8-1/2 (3.175mm…
(You save )