Industrial Press Advanced AutoCAD 2010 Exercise Workbook - 3400-3Brand: Industrial Press
Industrial Press Advanced AutoCAD 2010 Exercise Workbook by Cheryl Shrock
Published: July, 2009
This is the right book for you if you liked the author's "Beginning AutoCAD" workbook, you're looking for a clear, no nonsense, easy-to-follow text, or you want to learn more about AutoCAD such as 3D solids. The Advanced Workbook is totally updated for AutoCAD 2010 and 2010 LT and contains exercises that print easily on your 8-1/2 X 11 printer.Features
Shows you step-by-step HOW TO:
- Customize your workspace.
- Create new Ribbon tabs and panels.
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Customize the Status Bar.
- Create master setup drawings for decimals or architecture.
- Create Isometric drawings and dimensions.
- Insert just about anything using the Design Center.
- Easily understand Blocks, Dynamic Blocks and Attributes.
- Use the time-saving External Reference commands.
- Learn the basics for 3-dimensional drawing.
- Work with the powerful Table maker.