Irwin UNIBIT HSS Inch Self-Starting Single Hole Step Drill, Size 1/2" - 01-906-010Brand: IRWIN
|Step Thickness||Single Hole|
(You save )
Irwin UNIBIT HSS Inch Self-Starting Single Hole Step Drill, Size 1/2" - 01-906-010
- Up to 13 different hole sizes without changing bits
- Specialty step drill designed to machine a large number of different hole diameters with a single tool.
- Single cutting edge creates perfectly round holes in metal, plastic, and wood without center punching.
- For use with thin materials.
- Two general variations are available for either self-starting holes or for enlarging existing holes.
- Single flute design helps to ensure perfectly round holes in a wide range of ferrous, non-ferrous and non-metallic materials.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- Multi-step design with progressively larger holes.
- Self-starting or hole enlarging styles.
- Straight shank diameters of 1/4", 3/8" or 1/2" (6.5mm, 10mm, or 13mm).
- Single Flute.
- Hardness: 58 to 60 RC
- Conical design permits as many as 13 different size holes to be drilled with one drill.
- These drills, depending on the model, have a step 1/8" to 3/8" (3.5mm to 11mm) thick between sizes.
- 20 different models are available to produces holes from 1/8" to 1-3/8" or 4mm to 35mm.
- The hardened, high speed steel drill body is available in either an uncoated style or with a TiN coating for longer life in tougher materials.
For More Irwin UNIBIT High Speed Steel & M35 Cobalt Step Drills & Sets Click Here
Irwin UNIBIT HSS Inch Self-Starting Single Hole Step Drill, Size 1/2" - 01-906-0…
Irwin UNIBIT HSS Inch Self-Starting Single Hole Step Drill, …
(You save )