JET S90 Series Hand Chain Hoists
JET® S90 Series hand chain hoists were designed with reliability and durability to perform in light-duty industrial applications. Easily maintained and serviced, the JET® S90 is available in capacities from ½ ton to 10 ton and standard lifts of 10, 15, 20, and 30 feet (custom lifts available). The JET® S90 is the ideal contractor grade hoist.
- All steel construction.
- Grade 80 black oxide coated load chain for added durability.
- Heat Treated Load Plates.
- Impact resistant all steel construction for added durability and protection.
- Industrial rated alloy steel hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging and slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation.
- Intended for the harshest environments, the heat treated load plates and case hardened corrosive resistant internal parts extend the life of the hoist.
- Overload Protection, No.
- Load tested to 125% of capacity with certificate.
- Needle bearings support the load sheave to increase efficiency and promote smooth operation.
- Secured with Allen screws and lock nuts, the cast-steel safety latches are more durable than stamped steel latches and will not bend out of compliance with lifting regulations.
- The smaller body and lightweight design are ideal for confined areas and low headroom applications.
- The Weston style double ratchet pawl brake design splits the load to opposite sides of the ratchet gear for greater load security and increased safety.
- Weston style double ratchet pawl brake design splits the load to opposite sides of the ratchet gear for greater load security.