Kalamazoo Industries Inc.
Kalamazoo Industries 14" Wet Abrasive Chop Saw, 5HP, 1-Phase, 220V - K12-14W-1Brand: Kalamazoo Industries Inc.
Kalamazoo Industries 14" Wet Abrasive Chop Saw
5HP, 1-Phase, 220V - K12-14W-1
This K12-14W-1 14 inch wet abrasive chop saw is designed to cut up to 2.5" solid stock and 3" pipe. This unit was manufactured to used in metallurgical laboratories that need to slice through sections of metal samples, such as coupons, to inspect their internal properties and or shops looking to keep there cool to the touch while cutting there material.
With the right cutoff wheel and the optional air/oil power down feed system that has the feed rate 0-12 FPM, you can achieve mirror finishes.
The K12-14W-1 wet abrasive cutoff saw comes standard with a powerful 5HP 1PH (220V only). This unit runs at 2200 RPM at spindle, dual quick release cam vises, 1" spindle arbor magnetic contact and overloads with 24V at switch, 10 gallon pump and tank, less abrasive cutoff wheel.
- Magnetic switch, 24 volt at switch
- 2200 spindle speed
- 1" spindle arbor, LH thd., Optional: 32mm arbor
- Uses 12" or 14" abrasive wheel, not included.
- Two quick release cam lock vises
- 10 Gallon coolant tank with pump and splash guard
- Heavy duty cast iron arm
- Cast iron trunnion
- Heavy duty steel base
- Shipping dimensions: L 51" x W 37" x H 64", Weight: 700 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 700 lbs.
- 1PH amp draw: 230V 19.5 amps
- 1PH pump amp draw: 1.5 amps
- Capacities: 2.5" solids, 3" pipe
- Options: air/oil power down feed, oscillation, air vises, work length stop and t-slot table.
Click to view the Product Manual