Kant Twist Clamp Manufacturing Inc.
Kant Twist #396 Steel Clamp, with 3/4" Max Opening Capacity - 98-120-9Brand: Kant Twist Clamp Manufacturing Inc.
Kant Twist Steel Clamp #396
3/4" Max Opening Capacity, 3/8" Throat Depth (Opened), Copper Plated Cantilever Clamp
Round Handle, 200 Lb Capacity, 3/8" Throat Depth (Closed), 1-3/8 Max Wide, 1-1/2" OAL, High Tensile Steel Jaw
- Kant-Twist, totally U.S. made, is the proven standard in universal clamping devices.
- Combines the best features of “C” and parallel clamps.
- Kant-Twist clamps weigh approximately half as much as comparable C-clamps, yet are much stronger by actual test.
- The only “C” clamp with built-in “V” Blocks.
- Provides new freedom of movement.
- Eliminates distorting and twisting.
- Provides three different gripping surfaces.
D = Deep throat
* = With straight plus crisscross grooves in the large jaw for secure holding of long or round objects at an angle.
+ = Multi-purpose clamp, includes adjustable stop for difficult clamping situations.
See all Kant Twist Steel Clamps
Kant Twist #396 Steel Clamp, with 3/4" Max Opening Capacity - 98-120-9
Kant Twist #396 Steel Clamp, with 3/4" Max Opening Capacity …