Kurt Precision Force MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise PF420 with Serrated Jaws - PF420-SBrand: Kurt Manufacturing Workholding Solutions
Kurt Precision Force MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise PF420 with Serrated Jaws - PF420-S
Introducing the new Precision Force 5-Axis MaxLock™ vise lineup featuring 3 new models with 3 available jaw options. Robot-ready Kurt PF-series vises offer new user-friendly features including easy-to-adjust lash and 52mm spacing for automation-ready mounting systems to adapt to competitors' zero-point systems.
The new Quick Lash Adjustment makes center-line movement fast and efficient and keeps parts perfectly positioned and vises in the field longer with less downtime through the usual wear and break in periods. New spring-loaded gibs keep parts square and are designed to maximize part-positioning repeatability through multiple cycles.
Kurt's PF 420, PF 440 and PF 460 vises come with standard 4-inch jaw width and jaw openings ranging from 2.625" to 6.625" making them the perfect vise for any customer's small-part workholding applications. PF-series vises replace the previous Kurt HP models and feature the patented AngLock® design to minimize jaw lift and deflection. The proven AngLock® design naturally pushes the vise jaws down and forward allowing much greater surface contact on parts - maximizing holding strength with less clamp force.
- High clamp Force
- Jaw design minimizes jaw lift
- Easy center-line adjustment
- Quick lash adjustment
- Hex on both ends of screw, can be adjusted from either side
- 52mm pattern spacing for mounting to industry standard zero-point systems
- End effector ready for automation integration
- Movable jaw options: Machinable, Dovetail and Serrated
- Jaws and nuts can be reversed for ID clamping
- Jaws are gibbed to help with squareness
- Max torque 45 foot pounds
View more Specifications and Dimensional Data
See all versions of the Kurt Precision Force MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise PF420