Mitee-Bite Dyna-Force® Clamp - 28324Brand: Mitee-Bite
Mitee-Bite Dyna-Force® Clamp - 28324
The majority of the Dyna-Force® clamp is below the surface of the fixture which provides excellent clamp support and makes for a very low profile. The clamp jaw slides on an angle for positive downforce.
The clamp jaw is available with smooth or serrated faces.
The support surface of the Dyna-Force® clamp can be installed flush with the fixture plate or raised to hold the workpiece off the fixture, enabling drill-through.
- Incredible Clamping and Hold Down Power
- Low Profile, Compact Design
- 17-4 PH Stainless Steel
- Smooth or Serrated
- Stainless steel screws and retaining rings are available for EDM applications
PATENT NO. 5964458
- Bore ℄ of the hole "L" distance from edge of workpiece
- Drill and tap "H" to mount clamp in pocket
- Machine counter bore if recessing clamp into fixture
- Provide a back stop to locate the part
- "N*" – To have rest pad flush with fixture, use the dimension provided. To have the rest pad above the fixture surface, reduce the depth accordingly.
- For dimensions I and J, use a tolerance of +.1/-0mm. For dimension L and O, use +.1/-.1mm.
Specifications - Metric:
|Clamp Jaw† & Hardness||Smooth 34RC|
|G - Min||4.5|
|G - Opt.||7.5|
|G - Max||10.75|
|H||M8 or 5/16-18|
|Max Torque||35.3 (Ft/Lbs), 41.9 (N.m)|
|Holding Force||3,200 (Lbs), 14234 (N.)|
|Replacement Insert**||28488 (smooth)|
† Smooth jaw only will have relief cut
* Body diameter
** Includes screw and retaining ring
Click to View the Full Series Specifications
View the Instruction Sheet
See all Mitee-Bite Dyna-Force® Clamps