Mitutoyo MF Measuring Microscope MF-A2070, Binocular Tube w/Metlogix M2 Software and Touch-Screen Tablet Package - 176-863-10PK2Brand: Mitutoyo
Mitutoyo MF Measuring Microscope MF-A2070, Binocular Tube w/Metlogix M2 Software and Touch-Screen Tablet Package - 176-863-10PK2
- Highest measuring accuracy in its class
- Stage travel range up to 400mm x 200mm / 16in x 8in
- Quick release mechanism and zero-set buttons on stage controls increase operability when working larger workpieces
- Easy to use all-in-one PC Touch Screen Display
- M2 Geometric 2D Measurement Software
- Camera port is standard on all models
- Wide range of objectives available from 1x to 100x
MF Measuring Microscopes:
- Observation with a crisp and high-resolution erect image and a wide field of view.
- Measuring accuracy that is highest in its class (and conforms to JIS B 7153).
- Included 3x objective and binocular eyetube.
- Illumination unit (reflected/transmitted) selectable from a high-intensity LED.
- Quick-release mechanism useful for moving the stage quickly when measuring workpieces that are large in size or quantity.
- Dedicated camera port allows for simultaneous eyepiece and digital observation.
- XY stage travel range: 8 x 7" / 200 x 170mm
- Z-axis travel range: 8.7" / 220mm
- Focusing method: Manual focusing (Coarse focusing: 30mm/rev., Fine focusing: 0.2mm/rev.)
- Measurement method: Linear encoder (2-axis model: X / Y-axis, 3-axis model: X / Y / Z-axis)
- Resolution (switchable): .0001" / .00005" / .00001" (0.001mm / 0.0005mm / 0.0001mm)
- Measuring accuracy (at 20 ̊C): XY-axis: (2.2+0.02L)μm, L = Measuring length (mm) when not loaded, JIS B 7153
- Indication accuracy (at 20 ̊C): Z-axis: (5+0.04L)μm, L = Measuring length (mm), (MF-B type)
- Floating function: X and Y axes with Quick-release mechanism
For More Mitutoyo MF Measuring Microscopes w/Metlogix M2 Software and Touch-Screen Tablet Packages Click Here