Palmgren Dual Force Precision Mechanical Booster Machine VisesBrand: Palmgren a CH Hanson Company
Palmgren Dual Force Precision Mechanical Booster Machine Vises
- Adjustable clamping pressure provides consistent, continuous force of up to 11,200 pounds (50KN) maximum making part holding simple and easy.
- Precise clamping force regulation (patented) is achieved by turning the force ring to one of three graduation settings and a simple turn on the handle provides precise clamping pressure every time.
- Mechanical booster (patented) delivers a steady clamping force and is equipped with an internal disc spring design that guards against shocks and vibrations maintaining consistent pressure during the machining operation.
- Incorporates the Dual-Force design of all directional alignment with a 1⁄2 pound of downward force for every pound of horizontal force.
- Precision ground and hardened jaw plates
- Precision ground and hardened vise body
- Clamping repeatability within 0.0005"
- Parallelism of keyways on bottom of vise bed to the jaw face 0.0006"
- Parallelism of the face to the vise bed 0.0004"
- Squareness from the bed to the jaw face 0.0008"
- Height tolerance is within ± 0.0004"
- Unique chip cover protects the spindle and nut while facilitating the evacuation of chips
- 80,000 PSI ductile iron castings deliver the strength, rigidity and long term accuracy required while absorbing machine vibration
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE
Click to see Overview of Features