DeFelsko PosiTector SHD Verifier, Shore Hardness Durometer Accuracy Verification Kit - SHDVBrand: Defelsko
DeFelsko PosiTector SHD Verifier, Shore Hardness Durometer Accuracy Verification Kit
The PosiTector® SHD Verifier is ideal for checking the accuracy and operation of PosiTector SHD Shore Hardness Durometers and is an important component in fulfilling both ISO and in-house quality control requirements.
The PosiTector SHD Verifier and the included documents allow you to certify the accuracy of PosiTector SHD Shore Hardness Durometers in-house quickly and easily.
- High precision load cell and handheld smart sensor indicator verifies PosiTector SHD Shore A and Shore D durometers
- Ready to use with all PosiTector Shore Hardness Durometers
- Precise load control with micrometer adjustable stage
- Ideal for laboratory use
- Fitted with replaceable Shore A or Shore D Targets to protect probe tips
- Portable — requires no external power source
- Comes with a Sample Certificate of Accuracy
- Certificates of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included for both the load cell and smart sensor indicator
- One year warranty
- Made in USA
- Insert the appropriate Target (Shore A or Shore D) into the load cell
- Connect the Shore Hardness Probe to the PosiTector SHD Verifier’s Loading Fixture using the supplied Allen wrench
- Apply pressure using the micrometer adjustable stage
- Compare values from the durometer and the Verifier
DEVICE COMES COMPLETE with:
- Load cell, smart sensor indicator, built-in rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries with universal AC adaptor, replaceable Shore A (aluminum) and Shore D (brass) targets, allen wrench, instructions, Sample Certificate of Accuracy, hard shell carrying case, two Certificates of Calibration traceable to NIST, one (1) year warranty.
Click to View User's Manual
See accessories for the DeFelsko PosiTector SHD Verifier