Smart Tool PRO3600 Digital Level Protractor Inclinator, 0.01° Resolution - PRO3600Brand: Smart Tool
Smart Tool Digital Protractor Level PRO3600
The PRO 3600 digital protractors are high performance, angle measurement tools that are sold exclusively through our network of industrial distributors. These units have a One Year Limited Warranty, CE Certification and National Stock Numbers.
* These state-of-the-art, angle measurement tools have features such as "Hold" which lets you to store the last reading taken with a touch of a button. They also have "Alternate Reference" (Alt Zero) which allows you to electronically zero the reading anywhere within the digital protractor's 360° range. The PRO 3600, in addition to higher resolution (0.01°), has an RS-232 port so you can output the angle measurement data to a computer. Both protractors can be easily fitted with an available, magnetic base or an array of custom attachments.
The PRO 3600 Digital Protractor from SmartTool Technologies is a revolutionary measuring tool that provides an immediate, digital reading of all angles in a 360° range. The unit utilizes a patented, liquid-filled sensor combined with precision measurement circuitry to provide unparalleled accuracy and stability.
A precision machined aluminum frame provides a rigid, lightweight, ultra-precise platform for extremely accurate measurements. The frame is grooved along the bottomsurface to facilitate use with round objects such as pipes or shafts and incorporates threaded holes on the bottom for rigid attachment if desired.
The front panel buttons can be used to capture desired readings or to designate an alternate reference surface from which subsequent angles are then measured. The unit can also be easily recalibrated in the field to factory accuracy using any available flat surface.
- Full 360 degree range (90° x 4)
- Easy to read LCD display which intelligently flips over when the unit is upside down.
- Maximum accuracy of +/- 0.1° and maximum resolution of 0.01°
- Precision, machined aluminum frame.
- Unit can be recalibrated to factory accuracy in the field without special tools or fixtures.
- PRO 360 Specifications
|Model||Pro 360||Pro 3600|
|Accuracy||±0.1° Level ±10°, Plumb ±10°, ±0.2° Maximum error||0.05° (0° to 10°), 0.1° (80° to 90°), 0.2° (10° to 80°)|
|Battery Life||500 Hrs. Standard 9-Volt Battery||500 Hrs. Standard 9-Volt Battery|
|Cross Axis Error||Minimal||Minimal|
|Resolution||0.1°||0.01° (0° to 9.99°), 0.1° (10° to 90°)°|
|Storage Temperature||-20-65°C -4-149°F||-20-65°C -4-149°F|
|Weight||289g 10.2oz||295g 10.4oz|
|Operating Temperature||-5-50°C 23-122°F||-5-50°C 23-122°F|
The unit operates for up to 500 hours on a single 9V battery, incorporates an automatic power down feature, and ships standard with a rigid plastic case.
- Driveline Measurement
- Racecar wing &chassis adjustment
- Frame straightening
- Drive shaft alignment
- Control surface rigging
- Prop adjustment
- Fire control elevation
- Rotor angle measurement
- Aircraft leveling
- Aircraft flap calibration
- Satellite or aerial alignment
- Machine tool set up
- Lathe and mill alignment
- Quality Assurance verification
- Roadorrail-track layout
- Range of motion measurement
The protractors have passed tests for EMI and RFI compliance as part of our testing for the CE Mark Declaration of Conformity. The PRO-360 and PRO-3600 are certified for light industrial environments and conform to the requirements of the EN50082-1:1992 standard.
National Stock Number (NSN):
PRO-3600 NSN# 5210014180671
Click to see all accessories for the Smart Tool Digital Protractor Level PRO360 & PRO3600
View the Pro 3600 Manual