SPI Electronic Bore Gage, 1.4 - 2.4" Range - 13-983-2Brand: SPI Swiss Precision Instruments
|Range||1.4 - 2.4"|
SPI Electronic Bore Gage, 1.4 - 2.4" Range
Electronic bore gages are comparative instruments used for measuring the roundness of holes, tapers and internal diameters. They are engineered with a LCD screen, extension shaft and generally will have either a 2- or 3-contact interchangeable anvil system.
- Close tolerance inspection of bores for size, roundness, ovality, and taper
- Electronic indicator is fully protected by rugged cover to minimize potential shock in the machine shop environment
- Includes anvils, spacers and sub-anvils
- Inc./abs/inch/metric measuring
- Auto shut-off
- Battery: CR2032 included
- Furnished in fitted case
- D.O.T. regulated. Shipped via ground freight only. No UPS Consignee or Collect shipments.
- Accessory - 11-367-0 Bore Gage Setting Master sold separately
- 2 year warranty
2 Point Measurement:
- 0.24 - 0.4" is with fixed anvils
- 0.4 - 0.7" is with plate guide and fixed anvils
- 0.7 - 1.4" is with canister and fixed anvils
- Over 1.4" is with wheel guide and inserting anvils
- Range: 0.250"
- Resolution: 0.0001"/0.002 mm
- Accuracy: 0.0006"
|Type||Electronic Bore Gage|
|Minimum Measurement (Decimal Inch)||1.4000|
|Maximum Measurement (Decimal Inch)||2.4000|
|Gage Depth (Inch)||6|
|Accuracy (Decimal Inch)||0.000250|
|Resolution (Decimal Inch)||0.000050|
|Number of Pieces||6|
|Includes||Spacer; Storage Case|
See all SPI Electronic Bore Gages