Starrett 1175MZ Dial Indicator Groove Gage - 1175MZBrand: Starrett
Starrett 1175MZ Dial Indicator Groove Gage - 1175MZ
This lightweight gage is used for in-process or bench inspection of oil grooves, snap ring retainer grooves, "O" ring seat retainer grooves and similar internal recesses. It is also useful for checking bore dimensions and testing for taper, bell-mouth and out-of-roundness. The movable, sensitive gaging contact has a 1/2" (12.7mm) retractable range and transfers the measurement through a linear, friction-free transfer mechanism to the dial indicator.
The lower reference jaw is fixed and supports the entire weight of the gage and the operator's hands, thus preventing incorrect gaging pressure and false readings. The reference jaw can be mounted in two positions on the range adjusting bar. The bar itself is also adjustable for greater or lesser range. A fine adjustment screw and a lock are also provided. 9.5-150mm Range with 81-181-624J Indicator in Case A fine adjustment screw and a lock are also provided.
- The reference jaw can be mounted in two positions on the range adjusting bar
- The bar itself is also adjustable for greater or lesser range
- A fine adjustment screw and a lock are also provided
- Supplied with two sets of jaws, both readily interchangeable
- Three sets of contacts are furnished (Styles 1-10, 2-10, 2-20) that can be attached to the ends of the jaws without replacing the entire jaw.
- Contacts have flush ends so that grooves at the bottom of blind holes can be gaged
- The contacts are hardened steel with a hard chrome finish for long life
- Gage can be set with gage blocks or other methods such as micrometers, vernier calipers and ring gages
- Furnished with storage case
- Type: Groove Gage
- Range (mm): 9.5 - 150mm
- Graduations (mm): 0.01mm
- Dial Reading: +100 / -100 2.5mm Range