Starrett Dial Bore Gage #82BZ, 0.217 - 0.594" - 11-069-2Brand: Starrett
|Range||0.217 - 0.594"|
Starrett Dial Bore Gage #82BZ, 0.217 - 0.594"
Starrett 82 Dial bore gages are available in convenient sets or with individual probes and dial indicators. Each set consists of a dial indicator, a body and actuating rod, two adjusting wrenches and the probes as specified below. The head may be ordered separately (includes dial indicator, body, and two adjusting wrenches). Individual probes can also be ordered as listed. All probes are furnished with an actuating rod.
These gages are also available with electronic indicators by special order. Measurements are taken by comparison so some type of set master should be used as a reference standard. We recommend setting as close to the hole being measured as possible, and this can be easily done with gage blocks or with a micrometer Complete Set , .107" - .266" Range .0001" Grad with Case with a micrometer.
- These gages are also available with electronic indicators by special order
- Useful for controlling approach to tolerance without removing the workpiece from a machine
- Sets furnished in attractive, protective case
- Each set consists of a dial indicator, a body and actuating rod, two adjusting wrenches and the probes
- The split-ball contact is self-centering, the two-point contact detects hole geometry problems like taper, bell-mouth and out-of- roundness
- Interchangeable probes are hard chrome plated and polished
- All probes come complete with actuating rod
- Graduation reads to 0.0001"
Sets consist of:
- 1 Dial Indicator, a Body and Actuating 2 Adjusting Wrenches and Probes as specified below.
|Item Number||Model #||Range||No. of Probes||Max. Depth Bore||Max. Bore Depth|
|11-069-2||82BZ||0.217 - 0.594"||6||0.217 - 0.281"; |
0.279 - 0.344";
0.342 - 0.405"
|0.403 - 0.469"; |
0.467 - 0.532";
0.530 - 0.594"
See all Starrett Dial Bore Gages