Starrett Micrometer Standard Set, 1"-5", 5 Pcs, EDP 50860 - S234EBrand: Starrett
Starrett Micrometer Standard Set, 1"-5", 5 Pcs, EDP 50860 - S234E
End Measuring Rod Set with Insulated Handle and Spherical Ends, 1"-5", 5 Pieces
The S234E Standards Set is designed for checking and setting Starrett S436.1 and S436 Micrometer sets with 0-6" range. These End Measuring Rods or "Standards" are also used on machine tools for comparing gages, checking precision measuring tools, for measuring parallel surfaces, and many other types of work. They are made of special tool steel in rod form with ends hardened and accurately lapped to a spherical radius. Rods or Standards are for checking and setting micrometers of 2" to 6" capacity.
- Used on machine tools for comparing gages
- Ideal for checking precision measuring tools
- Useful for measuring parallel surfaces
- These standards are the ones used for all micrometers furnished with standards
- Made of special tool steel in rod form with ends hardened and accurately lapped to a spherical radius
- Larger sizes available on special order
- Made in America: Yes
- Set Quantity: 5
- Set Lengths (in): 1",2",3",4",5"
- Diameter (in): 1/4"
- End Geometry: Spherical
- Handle Type: With Insulating Handle