Starrett T-Handle Tap Wrench, For Tap Size 1/16-3/16" - 93DBrand: Starrett
Starrett T-Handle Tap Wrench 93D
The Starrett 93 T-Handle Tap Wrench is for holding taps, drills, reamers and other small tools to be turned by hand. It is properly heat treated to withstand ordinary shop use. The body is centered, enabling the worker to use it on lathe centers or on an upright drilling machine to start the tap straight. The jaw conforms to the tool being held, making it rigid and less apt to loosen. The wrench has a sliding handle that is frictionally held. This feature permits the handle to be removed entirely or positioned so that leverage can be applied when working in close quarters. 150mm (6”) Length, 1.6-4.7mm (1/16-3/16”) Tap Size close quarters.
- Properly heat treated to withstand ordinary shop use
- For holding taps, drills, reamers and small tools to be turned by hand
- Body is centered for use on lathe centers or upright drilling machines to start tap straight
- Jaws conform to the tool being held and are heat treated
- Wrenches have sliding handle which is frictionally held
- Designed to hold square shanks
- Capacity Tap Size (in): 1/16-3/16"
- Capacity Tap Size (mm): 1.6-4.7mm
- Body Length (in): 6"
- Body Length (mm): 150mm
- Square Shank (in): 1/16-5/32"
- Square Shank (mm): 1.6-4mm