Suburban 5" Precision Sine Vise SV-337-S1, 7-1/2 x 3 x 3-5/8, Sine System 1 - 77-427-3Brand: Suburban Tool Inc.-Taft Peirce Metrology
|Dimensions||7-1/2 x 3 x 3-5/8"|
Suburban 5" Precision Sine Vise SV-337-S1
7-1/2 x 3 x 3-5/8
Sine System 1
3" Jaw Width x 1-5/16" Jaw Height, 4-3/4" Jaw Capacity, Steel, Sine Vise
7-1/2" OAL x 3" Overall Width x 3-5/8" Overall Height, Square to within 0.0002", Parallel to within 0.0002"
- Made in U.S.A.
- High precision, solid one-piece steel vise mounted to precision hinged bottom plate.
- Body, jaws and bottom are hardened to 58-62 Rc.
- Moveable jaw is pulled into base between 45 and 60 degrees, insuring maximum holding power and hold-down force, eliminating tilting & lifting.
- Ratchet mechanism with notched pockets and solid drawbar in the 5" sine vises.
- Angled center channel provides extra jaw capacity.
- The 5" sine vises have ground vertical & horizontal vees in moveable jaw.
- 0 - 60° sine capacity.
- Minute angle step .200" built into the front gage block roll — allows very small angles to be set with ease and accuracy using standard gage blocks.
- One locking strap included.
- Center distance of rolls within .0002".
- Sine system vises bolt directly to the sine system sine plates of the same series — conversion to a compound sine vise in seconds.
|Jaw Width (Inch)||3|
|Jaw Opening Capacity (Inch)||4-3/4|
|Jaw Height (Inch)||1-5/16|
|Parallelism (Decimal Inch)||0.0002|
|Squareness (Decimal Inch)||0.0002|
|Overall Length (Inch)||7-1/2|
|Overall Width (Inch)||3|
|Overall Height (Inch)||3-5/8|
|Sine Plate Compatibility||S1|