Suburban Tool Inc.-Taft Peirce Metrology
Suburban Tool Rectangular Permanent Magnetic Chuck MCB-1018-FP, Fine Pole, 18-1/2" x 10" x 2-5/8" - 77-555-1Brand: Suburban Tool Inc.-Taft Peirce Metrology
Suburban Tool Rectangular Permanent Magnetic Chuck MCB-1018-FP
Fine Pole, 18-1/2" x 10" x 2-5/8"
Permanent Magnetic Surface Grinder Chucks
STANDARD POLE: 1/4" poles and 1/8" separators produce deep flux lines for holding large and thick parts.
FINE POLE (marked -FP): 1/8" poles and 1/8" separators produce shallow flux lines for holding small and thin parts.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Ideal for use on surface grinders.
- Permanent, ceramic magnets for superior holding power, never lose their strength.
- Sealed against dirt and liquids.
- Front-mounted handle is removable to eliminate interference.
- Handle, back rail, side rail and two clamps included.
- 8" x 15" models & larger have a non-removable handle.
- Top plate is laminated from steel and stainless steel, furnace brazed into one solid piece and precision ground.
- All models are lubricated, sealed against dirt and liquids.
- The smaller units can be used as Parallel Chucks on top of any regular magnetic machine chuck.
- "Partial-On" for holding parts prone to distortion.
- One end rail and one backrail plus 2 universal hold-down clamps included.
- Standard Pole Spacing for holding large and thick workpieces.
- Fine Pole Spacing for holding thin workpieces.
|MODEL #||POLE SPACING||LENGTH||WIDTH||HEIGHT||WEIGHT|
Suburban Tool Rectangular Permanent Magnetic Chuck MCB-1018-FP, Fine Pole, 18-1/…
Suburban Tool Rectangular Permanent Magnetic Chuck MCB-1018-…