Suburban Tool Sine System Bolt-On Permanent Magnetic Chuck MC-812-FP-S2, Fine Pole, 12" x 8" x 2-5/8" - 77-119-6Brand: Suburban Tool Inc.-Taft Peirce Metrology
Suburban Tool Sine System Bolt-On Permanent Magnetic Chuck MC-812-FP-S2
Fine Pole, 12" x 8" x 2-5/8"
Permanent Magnetic Sine Plate & Squaring Chucks
Models with the suffix "S0, S1 or S2" are part of the SineSet® System. The chucks are designed to bolt directly, with little or no indicating, to a SineSet® sine plate or compound sine plate of the same size and series to form a magnetic sine plate or magnetic compound sine plate.
STANDARD POLE: 1/4" poles and 1/8" separators produce deep flux lines for holding large and thick parts.
FINE POLE (marked -FP): 1/8" poles and 1/8" separators produce shallow flux lines for holding small and thin parts.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Perfect accessories for the Sine System.
- Low profile. Can be used separately as parallel chucks or with a sine plate or compound sine plate.
- Can be used alone as a parallel chuck. The 4" x 4", 6" x 6" and 9" x 9" models can be used as squaring chucks.
- Made with permanent, ceramic magnets for superior holding power. Never lose their strength.
- Chucks are lubricated and sealed against dirt and liquids.
- Includes handle, side and back rails.
- 12" x 12" models & larger have a non-removable handle.
- The 6 x 6" standard and fine pole models can also be bolted directly to the 6 x 6 x 4" angle plate.
- Top plate is laminated from steel and stainless steel. Furnace brazed into one solid piece and precision ground.
- Steel bottom plate, hardened and ground.
- Front mounted on-off handle is removable. Eliminates interference.
- "Partial On" for holding parts prone to distortion.
- One end rail and one back rail plus 4 mounting bolts included.
Note: These chucks are for use on SineSet® sine plates and for squaring purposes. They do not have mounting provisions for use on surface grinders.
|MODEL #||POLE SPACING||SineSet®