Suburban Tool Sine System Bolt-On Vacuum Chuck VC-612-S2, 12" x 6" x 2-1/4" - 77-172-5Brand: Suburban Tool Inc.-Taft Peirce Metrology
Suburban Tool Sine System Bolt-On Vacuum Chuck VC-612-S2, 12" x 6" x 2-1/4"
Vacuum Sine Plate Chuck
12" Long x 6" Wide x 2-1/4" High, 1/2 Min Pump hp, S2 Sine Plate Compatibility, Vacuum Chuck
Square & Parallel to within 0.0003, 1/4 NPT Connector
- Made in U.S.A.
- Ideal accessories for the Sine System.
- Designed to bolt directly to a SineSet® sine plate or compound sine plate of the same size & series with little or no indicating.
- Bolt-on vacuum chucks can be used separately or with angle plate, sine plate or compound sine plate.
- Provides an excellent means for holding non-magnetic workpieces for light machining or grinding.
- Cast iron body with removable steel top plate allows convenient mounting of special top plates.
- Small, closely spaced holes in top plate provide maximum holding power with a minimum of distortion.
- Each chuck has three 1/4 NPT holes for mounting the vacuum gage, relief valve and hose fitting.
- The vacuum gage and relief valve are included.
- All chucks have back and end rails for positive location of workpieces.
|Square & Parallel||0.0003"|
|Recommended Pump Size||1/2 H.P. or Larger|