Wilton Tradesman XC 4-1/2” Jaw Vise 1745XC - 28840Brand: Wilton
|Pipe Jaw Capacity
|1/4 - 2-1/2"
Wilton Tradesman XC 4-1/2” Jaw Vise 1745XC - 28840
The Tradesman XC vise is designed to handle the most demanding clamping applications under the most extreme environmental conditions. Unlike most vises that have a fixed center nut, all Tradesman round channel vises use a nut anchored at the rear which provides straight line pull and even pressure resulting in greater durability. The round channel design also allows for a completely enclosed spindle and nut assembly keeping debris out and lubrication in for a lifetime of smooth operation. For ultimate versatility, all Tradesman vises are equipped with main jaws, pipe jaws and a machined anvil work surface. The Tradesman XC models also include electroless nickel coating of key components, prolonging life in corrosive environments, saving hundreds of dollars on repairs and avoiding countless hours of lost work downtime.
- Coated components last up to 5x longer before onset of corrosion
- Enclosed design keeps lubrication in and contaminants out for a lifetime of smooth operation.
- Redesigned spindle assembly improves overall product life and durability.
- Precision slide bar eliminates movement in the front jaw regardless of opened distance.
- Machined steel serrated jaws with electroless nickel coating provide increased durability and an extended life of use.
- Reversible jaw inserts are serrated on one side for extra grip and smooth on the other to prevent marring on softer surfaces.
- 60,000 PSI ductile iron body, jaw and base is virtually indestructible with 2X the strength of grey cast iron.
- Longer spindle nut ensures smooth movement and a stronger straight-line pull.
- Large anvil designed to take a beating while forming and shaping materials.
- 360° swivel base with double lockdowns for easy and secure access while in use
For More Wilton Tradesman XC Vises Click Here