Palmgren Dual Force 5-Axis Machine Vise - 9625940Brand: Palmgren a CH Hanson Company
|1.732" - 3.307"
Palmgren Dual Force 5-Axis Machine Vise - 9625940
Designed especially for multi-face machining of simple to complicated workpieces with a single clamping operation. These vises are small but have a large holding capacity making them ideal for 5-sided machining. Equipped with a variety of jaw options to cover a wide range of workholding applications. These unique vises deliver unrestricted all around access to the workpiece and are equipped with our Dual Force anti-lift mechanism to counter the lifting effect on the part while being machined.
- Designed for space saving, obstruction free 5-Axis machining allowing machining operations close to the workpiece with low risk of collision
- Simple, robust construction, smooth surfaces, easy cleaning
- 80,000 PSI Ductile iron castings for rigidity and dimensional stability
- All sides are hardened and ground
- Both clamping jaws move simultaneously, self-centering to shorten the clamp and un-clamp times
- From the center of the workpiece to the bed of the vise is perpendicular to 0.0004 ̋
- Repeatable and controllable high clamping force up to 4500 lbs.
- Dual Force design completely prevents spreading of the clamping jaws and workpiece lift
- Suitable for raw or pre-machined, cubical, round or odd shaped parts are easily clamped
Each Palmgren 5-axis vise comes with a versatile range of 4 different jaw sets.
- ALT-4401 - Block Jaw Plates
- ALT-4402 - Step Jaw Plates for small parts
- ALT-4403 - Serrated Tooth Jaw Plates for round and odd shaped parts
- ALT-4404 - Step Jaw Plates for large parts
Click to see Overview of Features