Baileigh CS-355M Manual Cold Saw, 14" Blade - BA9-1002589Brand: Baileigh
Baileigh CS-355M Manual Cold Saw, 14" Blade - BA9-1002589
Do you have the need to cut a lot of non-ferrous material, such as aluminum or copper? If so then the CS-355M high speed cold saw is a great choice. The CS-355M has a 5.5hp high speed motor that turns 3200 RPM, which is perfect for cutting those soft metals known for gumming up blades.
The CS-355M is based off of the CS-350M cold saw that has been a staple in the Baileigh Industrial line for a long time. The only difference between the two is the drive system for the blade, the CS-355M’s motor drives a pulley system with a belt in order to achieve maximum RPMs as efficiently as possible.
The CS-355M also comes standard with a self centering vise, so there are no changes to make when changing diameters of tube or pipe. The vise also has a floating clamp that independently (left to right of saw blade) holds the jaws. This securely holds both sides of the cut material without dropping them into the rotating blade, which extends blade life. A flood coolant system is also included to help with the quality of cut.
The CS-355M has a maximum capacity of 4-1/4” round at 90 degrees, and like the CS-350M, it has the ability to miter from 45 degrees to the right to 90 degrees on the left, perfect for slotting applications.
Need to cut a lot of aluminum or copper? The CS-355M high-speed manual cold saw for aluminum turns at 3,200 rpm. It is perfect for making pristine cuts in soft metals without gumming up the blades.
- Accepts up to 14" blade.
- Maximum capacity of 4.25" round tube at 90°.
- Miters 45° right and 90° left, excellent for slotting applications.
- 5.5 hp motor drives a belt pulley system to achieve maximum RPMs as efficiently as possible.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- The design is based on the CS-350M cold saw, known for its reliability over many years of cutting.
- Self-centering American-style vise saves you the trouble of making changes to fit different diameters of tube or pipe.
- Floating vise clamp independently holds the jaws (on the left and right of saw blade).
- Vise extends blade life by securely holding both sides of the cut material without dropping them into the rotating blade.
- Stop rod allows you to easily set up repeatable lengths for production runs.
- Heavy cast iron base keeps the machine stable so that the blade will cut accurately throughout the saw's lifetime of use.
- Flood coolant system maintains high cut quality and helps blades last longer.
- Baileigh covers this manual cold saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone. Call up Baileigh's team of service reps—all with hands-on machine experience—whenever you have a problem.
Recommended for: Non-ferrous applications
|Max. Blade Diameter||14"|
|Head Miter||45° Left / 45° Right|
|Round Solid at 45°||1.575"|
|Square Tube at 45°||2.953" x 2.953"|
|Round Tube at 45°||2.953"|
|Rectangle Tube at 45°||2.953" x 2.362"|
|Round Solid at 90°||2.362"|
|Rectangle Tube at 90°||4.25" x 3.5"|
|Square Tube at 90°||4.25" x 4.25"|
|Round Tube at 90°||4.331"|
|Slotting Capable||Yes, Left and Right|
|Vice Style||Dual Action, Self Centering|
|Max. Vice Opening||6.5"|
|Included Accesories||Included Accesories|
|Blade Speed||3200 (rpm)|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||850 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||60" x 44" x 77"|