Baileigh CS-C425SA Semi-Automatic Column Cold Saw - BA9-1002633Brand: Baileigh
Baileigh CS-C425SA Semi-Automatic Column Cold Saw - BA9-1002633
The CS-C425SA is a semi-automatic column coldsaw that is perfect for any full-service fabrication or machine shop. The CS-C425SA operates on 220 volts of 3 phase power and accepts a maximum blade of 17" and uses an industrial grade gearbox, drive motor, and hydraulics. The cutting head rides up and down a heavy way track that has been hardened and ground to offer the most accurate cuts in the industry. The column has adjustable gibs that ensure long life from the slide ways. The down feed movement of the cutting head is hydraulically fed offering a precise cutting pressure through the cycle which extends blade life. The CS-C425SA is a vertical column cold saw that has been constructed to last for decades.
To operate the CS-C425SA simply put the material against the provided material stop, press the foot pedal to start the cutting process, the material is hydraulically clamped and then the saw starts its decent to the material. After the cut is finished the blade will shut off and return to the home position, ready for another cut.
This vertical column cold saw can miter left 45 degrees and 60 degrees right, making it a perfect saw for angle iron and channel. An industrial grade coolant pump ensures the blade is cooled and that the chips are washed away from the material being cut. The Baileigh Industrial CS-C425SA semi-automatic column coldsaw comes standard with 4 cutting speeds, metered material stop, industrial coolant system, and a tool box filled with items for general maintenance and blade changeovers.
Built from steel and cast iron, this semi-automatic cold saw will last for decades. All industrial-grade components, like the gearbox, hydraulics, and coolant system, keep cuts accurate.
- Accepts a maximum 17" blade.
- Miters 45° left and 60° right, perfect for angle iron and channel.
- You can switch between 4 cutting speeds (35, 60, 70, and 120 rpm) to fit your material.
- 5 hp blade motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Cutting head rides up and down heavy slideway tracks, hardened and ground to offer the most accurate cuts in the industry.
- Blade head allows you to adjust the descent speed.
- Adjustable gibs on the column give the slideways a long lifetime of use.
- You can set a hard vertical stop so that the blade only cuts so far down—great for faster cycle times.
- Whole carriage, including motor and blade, will slide up or down with the press of a button so you can get your material in there.
- Hydraulic downfeed movement of the cutting head offers precise cutting pressure through the cycle, which extends blade life.
- Simple to operate: put the material against the stop rod and press the foot pedal to start cutting.
- Hydraulic self-centering vise clamps the material, then the saw starts its descent.
- After the cut, the blade automatically shuts off and returns to home position.
- Choose manual or semi-automatic mode by turning a dial.
- Metered stop rod lets you easily make repeatable lengths for production runs.
- Rugged steel base reduces vibrations to produce burr-free cuts like only a cold saw can.
- Industrial-grade coolant pump cools the blade and washes chips away.
- Flood coolant system prolongs blade and machine life, plus it helps the blade give you cuts with smooth edges.
- Oiler system lets you pump a lever to release oil from the reservoir and keep the head moving up and down without catching.
- Comes with a box of tools for maintenance and blade changeovers.
- Baileigh covers this vertical column cold saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Lifetime technical support by phone means you can contact Baileigh's team of reps—all with hands-on machine experience—any time you need help.
Recommended for: Large-scale production at any full-service fabrication or machine shop.
|Max. Blade Diameter||17" - 14" standard|
|Head Miter||45° Left / 30° Right|
|Round Solid at 45°||2.36"|
|Square Tube at 45°||3.93" x 3.93"|
|Round Tube at 45°||4.5"|
|Rectangle Tube at 45°||3.93" x 1.96"|
|Round Solid at 90°||2.75"|
|Rectangle Tube at 90°||4.72" x 1.96"|
|Square Tube at 90°||4.33" x 4.33"|
|Round Tube at 90°||4.92"|
|Vice Style||Single Action|
|Max. Vice Opening||6"|
|Included Accesories||Included Accesories|
|Blade Speed||Four-Speeds, 35 / 70 & 60 / 120 (rpm)|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||1870 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||60" x 44" x 87"|