Baileigh PR-403 Plate Roll Machine, 3ga (1/4" Mild Steel) x 48" - BA9-1006481Brand: Baileigh
Baileigh PR-403 Plate Roll Machine, 3ga (1/4" Mild Steel) x 48" - BA9-1006481
Every shop needs a good 1/4" mild steel roll former and the PR-403 from Baileigh Industrial is the perfect choice. The PR-403 plate roll has a maximum 4' forming width, which can roll up to 3 gauge (1/4" mild sheet steel). This plate roll machine is completely hydraulically driven for increased durability and reliability. This machine uses 3 hp motor that runs on 220 volts of 3 phase powers the industrial grade hydraulic system. The PR-403 has all 3 rolls are driven to help handle the capacity and finish the job faster. The PR-403 also has an optional coning attachment for creating conical bends.
To help with productivity, the PR-403 plate roll has a digital readout. This readout tracks the position of the back roll for increased accuracy and less waste. The top roll has a very simple release mechanism to release the finished work that has been wrapped around the top roll. For your safety the PR-403 includes dual emergency stop cables that are located on both the front and back of the machine. The PR-403 plate bending roll offers a simple and rugged design, offering the medium to small fabricator years of quality service.
This durable, easy-to-use plate roll will last for many years in small to medium shops. Its 3 hydraulically driven rolls can handle maximum capacity with ease and finish jobs faster.
- 4 foot forming width.
- 3 gauge (1/4") mild sheet steel capacity.
- 3 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Large planetary gearbox, connected to main motor, drives the top and bottom rolls.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system drives all 3 rolls.
- Movable control pedestal includes foot pedals to run the rolling and buttons to move the forming roll up and down.
- Easy to operate: insert material, turn the handwheel to bring up the pinch roll, then use the foot pedals to start rolling.
- Just flip a switch to bring the back roll up at an angle for coning.
- Quick-release mechanism on the top roll makes it easy to slide off the finished work.
- Digital readout tracks the position of the back roll so you can make repeatable bends.
- Robust welded steel frame maintains accuracy and rigidity by keeping the rolls in alignment.
- Dual emergency stop cables are located on the front and back of the machine for your safety.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh's team with hands-on machine experience.
|Roll Speed||4.67 rpm.|
|Upper Roll Dia.||5.91"|
|Roll Adjustment Back||Hydraulic|
|Minimum Forming Dia||8.86"|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||4,200 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||98" x 43" x 58"|