Baileigh PR-413 Plate Roll, 13ga x 48" - BA9-1006521Brand: Baileigh
Baileigh PR-413 Plate Roll, 13ga x 48" - BA9-1006521
Do you currently have a slip roll but are constantly being bogged down when you need to form something a little thicker. That is where the PR-413 roll former comes in. This economical plate roll has the ability to handle up to 13 gauge mild steel over its whole 4’ length. This electrically driven plate roll is powered by a 2 hp 220 volt single phase motor allowing it to be used almost anywhere.
Even though it is electrically driven the back roll movement is controlled by a hydraulic system. This industrial grade system allows the back roll to move up and down as well as tilt left and right when the finished product calls for coning. A digital readout is also provided to identify the position of the back roll as well. Three wire grooves are also included for those time that wire rings are need to be formed.
The operation of the PR-413 roll former is all done on a convenient foot pedestal. Once the pinch is set the foot pedal contains forward and reverse pedal as well as buttons to control the up and down movement of the back roll. For safety, the PR-409 has emergency stop cable on the front and back of the machine.
Built with a 2 hp motor, hydraulically controlled back roll, and a steel frame, this electrical plate roller lets you tackle thicker gauges without getting bogged down. It comes with a DRO.
- 4 foot forming width.
- Bends 13 gauge mild steel over its whole width.
- 2 hp motor runs on 220-volt single-phase power, so you can use it almost anywhere.
- Convenient control pedestal has forward and reverse foot pedals and buttons to control the up and down movement of the back roll.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system allows the back roll to move up and down and tilt left and right for coning.
- Digital readout gives the position of the back roll for easy repeatability.
- Full steel frame, machined to exacting tolerances, maintains accuracy for many years of use at full capacity.
- Includes 3 wire grooves for forming rings.
- Emergency stop cable on the front and back of the machine for safety.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh's team of experienced metalworkers.
|Roll Speed||6 rpm.|
|Upper Roll Dia.||3.50"|
|Roll Adjustment Back||Hydraulic|
|Minimum Forming Dia||5.25"|
|Included Accesories||Included Accesories|
|Capacity (Mild Steel)||13 ga. (.090")|
|Power||220V / 1-phase|
|Shipping Weight||1510 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||84 x 33 x 54|