Baileigh SH-120500-HD Heavy Duty Hydraulic Sheet Metal Shear, 1/2" x 120" - BA9-1007085Brand: Baileigh
Baileigh SH-120500-HD Heavy Duty Hydraulic Sheet Metal Shear, 1/2" x 120" - BA9-1007085
When cutting 1/2" mild steel plate, you need a machine that is built to last and perform day in any day out. The SH-120500-HD is just that machine. This massive machine weighs in at just over 23,000 lbs and features a frame that is all integrated and fully welded to eliminate vibrations commonly found on other models. By eliminating vibrations, it is eliminating any stress that can occur during the cutting process. The SH-120500-HD heavy duty metal shear uses only the best quality components, Schneider electrical, Rexroth hydraulic systems, and NOK seals from Japan. Running a shear of this size is not easy, but the SH-120500-HD has a large 20 hp motor that runs on 220 volt three phase.
At 9 strokes a minute for a 10 foot plate of 1/2" mild steel the SH-120500-HD from Baileigh Industrial is great in any production environment that shears 1/2" thick steel. For even more production the SH-120500-HD features an NC controller for programming of the back gauge. This programmer is accurate to =/- .01mm and can hold up to 100 programs. Convenient rolling tables mounted on the front of the machine help with loading of materials. Gap is easily adjusted via hand wheels. Another nice feature is the shadow line postioner to help with placement of material.
Weighing over 23,000 lbs. with a massive steel frame, this hydraulic shear will perform day in and day out for years. The NC controller lets you easily program the backgauge.
- 120" length for up to 10-foot sheets.
- Maximum capacity of 1/2" thick mild steel.
- 20 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Produces 9 strokes per minute.
- Uses only the best components, like Schneider electrical parts, Rexroth hydraulics, and NOK seals from Japan.
- Hydraulics are located in the front for simple fluid changes. Just lift the panels using the convenient handles.
- Squaring arms support the material and keep it square to the blade.
- Roller infeed tables, mounted on the front, help you load heavy materials.
- Fully programmable backgauge is accurate to =/- .01mm.
- Internal memory can hold up to 100 programs.
- Adjustable blade gap prevents crimping or folding. Just turn the handwheel.
- You can adjust the raked angle for your material thickness to minimize burr and reduce strain on the hydraulics. Press a button, then pull the lever until the light goes on.
- Comes standard with shadow line positioner for accurate material placement.
- Fully welded and integrated steel plate frame eliminates vibrations and stress on the cutting process.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Baileigh stocks blades and other replacement parts, so we can get them to you quickly.
- Includes lifetime technical support from Baileigh's team of reps, all with hands-on metalworking experience.
|Thickness (mild steel)||.50"|
|Max. Material Thickness (Stainless Steel)||.250"|
|Blade Rake Angle||.5 to 2.0 degrees|
|Blade Clearance||Manual Hand Wheel|
|Back Gauge Length||31.5" Motoroized|
|Strokes Per Minute||9|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||23,750 lbs|
|Squaring Arm Length||48" (Can be used on right or left side, includes 4 bump stops)|
|Minimum Material Thickness||18ga.|
Baileigh SH-120500-HD Heavy Duty Hydraulic Sheet Metal Shear, 1/2" x 120" - BA9-…
Baileigh SH-120500-HD Heavy Duty Hydraulic Sheet Metal Shear…