Baileigh SH-6010 Hydraulic Sheet Metal Shear, 10ga x 60" - BA9-1007167Brand: Baileigh
Baileigh SH-6010 Hydraulic Sheet Metal Shear, 10ga x 60" - BA9-1007167
The SH-6010 hydraulic shear is the perfect machine for any fabrication or sheet metal shop. It features a 60" wide cutting capacity and is capable of smoothly shearing through 10 gauge mild steel and 13 gauge stainless steel. These capacities will accommodate most sheet metal applications.
Using powerful industrial grade hydraulics and a fully welded metal plate construction, this machine is built to reduce flex when shearing at full capacity and result in smooth effortless cuts. The smooth movements help extend blade life. The upper and lower blades have multiple shearing edges, both will help extend blade life and save you money.
The operator has the controls to jog the upper carriage, produce one cut with one foot pedal push, or remain in an auto mode by holding the foot pedal down. Hold downs clamp the material to the in feed table so the material doesn't lift when being sheared. An adjustable back gauge for repeatability as well as front material supports is also included.
Baileigh built this 10 gauge metal shear with a fully welded metal plate frame to reduce flex and ensure accuracy. Industrial-grade hydraulics produce smooth movements that prolong blade life.
- 60" length sheet metal shear.
- 10 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- Minimum capacity of 24 gauge mild steel.
- 3 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Up to 26 strokes per minute.
- Adjustable 24" backgauge ensures precise repeatability.
- Front support arms and table guides keep the material square to the blade.
- 3 modes on the operator console:
- Inch mode: Jog the control and ease the blade down to the material.
- Single mode: Make one cut cycle per foot pedal push.
- Auto mode: Continue cycling as you hold the pedal down.
- Comes standard with high carbon chromium blades.
- Blades have 4 shearing edges, so you can turn them when an edge gets dull to extend blade life and save money.
- Hydraulic hold-downs clamp the sheet solidly to the table, eliminating material lifting and improving blade life.
- Rigid steel frame minimizes deformation and helps deliver clean, high-quality cuts.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Baileigh stocks replacement parts, including blades, in their warehouse for fast shipping.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh's team of reps with hands-on metalworking experience.
|Back Gauge Length||24"|
|Thickness (SS)||10 ga. (13 ga.)|
|Strokes Per Minute||26|
|Front Gauge Length||24"|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||3000 lbs|
|Minimum Material Thickness||24ga|
|Shipping Dimensions||85" x 35" x 58"|