Digi-Pas 2-Axis High Precision Digital Machinist Level, USB Connection - DWL-3500XYBrand: Digi-Pas
Digi-Pas 2-Axis High Precision Digital Machinist Level, USB Connection - DWL-3500XY
DWL3500XY is a 2-Axis High Precision Digital Level & Machinist Level with built-in Vibrometer.
These digital levels are embedded with advanced MEMS sensor technology, designed for professional & trade specialist to achieve high accuracy and simultaneous display of angular & vibration measurements.
These digital levels are capable of remote real-time data acquisition, logging & analysis when in sync with PC. It is highly effective when used for installation, setting up and maintenance of high precision CNC machines, test and measuring equipment.
|DUAL ANGLE DISPLAY
Dual-Axis (X-Y) colour graphic display of angular & vibration measurements real-time digital & analogue display for angles & vibration monitoring, data logging & analysis
|HIGH PRECISION ANGLE MEASUREMENT
High resolution of 0.01° angular measurement. USB PC links (Wireless link - optional) for remote data logging capability. Graphical display of real-time measuring data on device TFT LCD screen.
Built-in Vibrometer for real-time vibration monitoring, data logging & analysis. Graphical display of real-time measuring data on device TFT LCD screen.
Built-in Anglemeter for real-time angle monitoring, data logging & analysis. Graphical display of real-time measuring data on device TFT LCD screen.
|ALTERNATE ZERO SETTING
Enable user to measure relative angles at a common plane with respect to a reference angle. The reference angle can be set using alternate zero feature.
|ABSOLUTE LEVEL SETTING
Enables user to perform absolute symmetry readings for both "front" & "reverse" (180 degrees) positions of any measurement angle.
|USER SELF CALIBRATION
Easy self-calibration feature allows user to reset the digital level back to factory preset accuracy.
|USB LINK TO PC
USB connection for remote acquisition, monitoring, data logging & analysis in computer.
|WIRELESS SYNC (OPTIONAL)
Wireless connection (Bluetooth class 1) to device for remote monitoring, data logging & analysis from computer. (PRO PC sync software is required)
|PC SYNC SOFTWARE - BASIC EDITION
Enable basic features for remote data acquisition on angular & vibration measurements.
|PC SYNC SOFTWARE - PROFESSIONAL EDITION (OPTIONAL)
Enable advance features for remote data logging, processing & analysis on angular measurements. Specifically for precision machine operation performance optimization.
SPEED & PRECISION
- Instant 2-Axis concurrent digital display of high resolution 0.001°(18μm/M) of levelling & vibration measurements for time saving and quality professional works.
- Digital colour graphic & numeric display to enable real-time collection of digital angle levelling/alignment data for machine commissioning accountability & analysis.
- The remote measurement USB connectivity provides advantages that traditional spirit level is difficult or unable to match. i.e. effectively, only one person is required to level/align a machine.
- Product accuracy is verified by accredited 3rd party calibration & test service providers in USA, Japan, UK & Germany to conform with NIST, JIS, UKAS & DIN under ILAC & A2LA.
- Measuring range from 0° ~ ±20.000° Single-Axis; 0° ~ ±10.000° Dual-Axis
- Resolution of 0.001° (≤ 18μm/M)(0.0002 in/Ft.)
- Accuracy: ± 0.001° at 0° to 2.000°; ± 0.003° at other angles
- Digital colour graphic display of dual angles
- Enable USB external power source
- VibroMeter display real time vibration graph
- AngularMeter display real-time angle graph
- Basic PC Sync software USB connection (5 Meters) to device for remote data display
- Professional PC Sync Software USB connection to device for remote data logging (Optional)
- Wireless Bluetooth Class 1 connection (approx. 30 Meters) from PC to device (optional)
- Operating temperature at -10°C to +50°C
Click to View Specifications Table
Click to see Dimensional Drawing
Click to see Instruction Manual
See all versions of the Digi-Pas DWL-3500XY 2-Axis High Precision Digital Machinist Level