Flexbar Latheguard, Medium - 13061Brand: Flexbar
|Suggested Lathe Size||12 to 16|
Flexbar Lexan Latheguard, Medium - 13061
Prevent Accidents With LATHEGUARD
Clear LEXAN, Semi-Circular Wrap-a-round Guards
- Heavy Duty Cast Mounting bracket supplied
- Heavy Duty Chrome-plated extension tube and hardware
- Ready to mount; all you do is affix mounting bracket with two screws
- Back of shield is reinforced with plated wire-form housing
- Locks in swing away or functional positions
- Accepts 3 or 4-Jaw Chucks
- Rib reinforced
- Robust construction
- Light in weight
- Swings away easily
Information and Specifications:
HINTS, FOR SELECTING THE CORRECT LATHEGUARD!
- The Chuck Diameter being used on your Lathe makes for a good formula
- Utilize Dimension "A" and other dimensions on chart shown on page 5 of our Safety Brochure.
- On Lathes with center heights of 7 inches or more there is a significant variation in the diameter of a 3-Jaw as against a 4-Jaw Chuck. It may be necessary to install the next larger Latheguard to accommodate for the 4-Jaw Chuck. Keeping a double bracket (No. 13071) on the Lathe makes it possible to switch your latheguard from small to larger size and vice versa, in one minute.
NEITHER RAZOR-SHARP CHIPS NOR BROKEN TOOLS BITS WILL PENETRATE THE LEXAN SHIELD
MEDIUM Model No. 13061 suggested Lathe size is 12 to 16 for use with Chucks up to 12" Diameters.
- Shield Width: 8"
- Shield Length: 15.8"
- Tube Length: 11.5"
12 to 16
Up to 12” Dia
See all Flexbar Latheguards