Satisfaction Guaranteed - If for any reason our products do not meet your expectations, return them. Complete refund or credit will be issued for unused and unmarked items returned within 10 days of receipt. Defective items will be either replaced or repaired.
Price Protection - Penn Tool Co will NOT BE UNDERSOLD. You will not see our advertised products at a lower price or we will refund or credit the difference. All claims must be made within 30 days of purchase. Proof of claim is required.
At Penn Tool Co we work hard to make sure that each time you purchase a tool, you are completely satisfied.To us, complete customer satisfaction means:
*Today’s most Technologically Advanced Tools necessary to meet demanding production and quality control requirements.
*Competitively priced. Penn Tool Co prides itself on keeping our price low without sacrificing quality.
*Prompt courteous service. Our customer service representatives are fully trained. Product knowledge and commitment to customer service guarantees that your order is processed the same day you place it.
Even with customer service and price protection at the top of our complete customer satisfaction list, we know you want more. Our extensive inventory is yet another way to keep you satisfied. Our large selection of inventory lets us fill your order immediately and at a completion rate that is extremely high in our industry.
Look through our website. If you don’t see a tool that you require contact us and Penn Tool Co will be glad to find it for you with our signature low price guarantee.
Fowler Master Vernier Calipers
The Fowler line of Master Vernier Calipers—in sizes up to 60"/1500mm—permit easy inch and metric measurement of larger workpieces.
These calipers are of the highest quality and accuracy to ensure the utmost in vernier measurement. The complete range of sizes assures you of the perfect choice necessary for your precision applications.
• Satin chrome finish on all models.
• Hardened stainless steel throughout; ground and lapped for accuracy.
• Extra long vernier scales have wide spaced microfine graduations on satin chrome finish to ensure easy reading.
• Machine divided and engraved from master for exceptional accuracy.
• A raised sliding surface prevents wear and defacement of microfine graduations.
• Verniers are adjustable for wear.
• Open face design permits both vernier scales to be located on one side of the gage for both inside and outside measurements.
• All sizes permit inside and outside measurements
• For larger workpieces, the long jaws permit greater accessibility and easier measurements.
• All sizes meet or exceed U.S. Federal specifications for accuracy
• Includes case