Fowler Shop-Blox Rectangular Gage Block Set - N.I.S.T. CERTIFIED - 53-672-081Brand: Fowler High Precision
Fowler 81 Piece Economy Rectangular Gage Block Set 53-672-081-0
An economy version of our deluxe Fowler Gage Block Sets, featuring ±.000050" (fifty millionths) accuracy and very significant price savings.
Fowler "Economy/Workshop" grade Gage Block Sets are identical to our standard sets in all respects, except for the wider range of tolerance which is more than adequate for a majority of shop needs. Blocks are rectangular, constructed of the finest grade of high carbon/chrome steel, fully stress relieved, hardened to 65 RC, lapped and mirror polished to a very low micro-surface finish. Blocks feature a low coefficient of thermal expansion, and they are carefully inspected for accurate size, parallelism and flatness.
- Manufactured to meet N.I.S.T. Federal Specification ASME B89. 1.9 - 2002 tolerances on length for inch gage blocks.
- Certificate of Calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Tolerances to ±.00005"
- In high-quality fitted wood case.
Size of Blocks included in Set
- 81 pcs. in wood case.
- 9 Blocks .1001" thru .1009" step of .0001"
- 49 Blocks .101" thru .149" step of .001"
- 19 Blocks .050" thru .950" step of .050"
- 4 Blocks 1.000" thru 4.000" step of 1.000"