Kalamazoo Industries Inc.
Kalamazoo K10WBT 10" Enclosed Metallurgical Sectioning Saw - K10WBTBrand: Kalamazoo Industries Inc.
Kalamazoo K10WBT 10" Enclosed Metallurgical Sectioning Saw - K10WBT
The K10WBT features a powerful 2HP 3PH, 3450 RPM motor, 5/8th spindle arbor, pump and tank system, 24V on/off controls, dual 3" tool makers vises mounted on a t-slot table and single left side access port.
Kalamazoo Industries K10WBT 10 inch enclosed bench top metallurgical saw is a great compact enclosed metallurgical sectioning saw for cutting coupons, weld tests and other metallurgical cuts!
This 10 inch wet saw gives bright clean metallurgical cuts for metallurgical samples with the right cutoff wheel.
The K10WBT is designed to run wet to keep the material from burning and for cutting steel and other ferrous metals for material and other forms of work inspection.
Robust construction, simple manual operation!
- Magnetic controls.
- 24V at on/off push/pull buttons.
- Dual 3" tool makers vises.
- 2Hp TEFC Motor, 3Ph, 220 or 440 volt (please specify voltage in order comments section at checkout).
- 3PH FLA: 220V 5.2 amps and 440V 2.6 amps
- Pump FLA 115V 2.4 amps
- Capacity: 1.5" solids, 2.5" pipe.
- Internal lite.
- All steel construction
- 6 gallon coolant tank & pump.
- Adjustable dual coolant with flare nozzles.
- Wash down hose.
- 5/8" LH spindle arbor, optional: 1.250" or 32mm.
- T-Slot Table. Slot 9/16" x 1" x 5/8" deep.
- Removable 5" LEFT side access panel for long parts. ( will not allow bar to pass thru other side of cabinet).
- 10″ Diameter abrasive blade (not included).
- Capacities: 1.5" solids, 2.5″ pipe.
- Optional: 50 hz 380 volt.
- Machine dimensions: L 24" x W 24" x H 24".
- Shipping dimensions: L 33" x W 46" x H 39".
- Shipping weight without stand: 460 lbs
- Weight with stand: 700 lbs
- Made in USA!