Mitutoyo 3-Wire Thread Measuring System, Inch Standard
- Fast and accurate method of thread measuring available for use with Micrometer
- Measure set of thread plug gages and working thread plug gages.
- Monitor the wear on working thread plug gages.
- Monitor and control pitch diameter variation during thread fabrication.
- Reduce measurement time to a fraction of the time normally taken using the traditional three wire method.
- Use in conjunction with go/no-go thread ring gages to control thread size to the most demanding specifications.
- Determine out of roundness and taper that may exist in threaded parts.
- Applications for preplating and post plating thread measurement.
Tolerance of Wires:
- Diameter +/- .000010
- Roundness +/- .000010
- Surface finish 2 micro inches AA, lapped
- Hardness HRC 59-64
- Certification of accuracy included
- Traceable to NIST
- Meets or exceeds all ANSI and ISO specs
Compatible with micrometers with 0.25” anvils & spindles.
Click here to view Metric versions.
Click here to view Micrometer Stands, Series 156.
For more details and Specifications on each item, copy the Item Number below into the search bar at the top of the page.