Precise Electronic 3 Point Internal Micrometer, 0.236-0.315"/6-8mm - 303-250Brand: Precise
|Range inch||0.236 - 0.315"|
|Range mm||6 - 8 mm|
|Accuracy||±0.00016" / 0.004 mm|
Precise Electronic 3 Point Internal Micrometer
This versatile and self-centering 3 point internal micrometer are designed for accurate and repeatable measurement of internal diameter. Measurement can be taken closed to the bottom of a blind hole or in a deep hole with extension rod. 3 point anvils evenly spaced at 120 degree apart, contact the internal wall surface and find the true alignment with the bore axis for accurate ID measurement.
- 1) Before placing the micrometer into the supplied ring gage, press and hold the on/off/set key to go into the preset mode and use either hold or in/mm/0 key to adjust value as the ring gage diameter and toggle the decimal place by pressing the on/off/set key; Once the ring gage diameter is set in the Preset mode, press and hold the on/off/set key to exit the Preset mode.
- 2) Place the internal micrometer into the supplied ring gage and ensure repeatable contact with the internal bore surface
- 3) While the micrometer still is in the ring gage, press & hold the in/mm/0 key to set the micrometer to its preset value
- Self-centering 3-point contacts for accurate and repeatable measurement of internal diameter
- Measurement can be taken closed to the bottom of a blind hole or in a deep bore with extension rod
- Supplied with setting rings and extension rod
- Resolution: 0.00005” / 0.001mm
- 3-point contact with tungsten carbide measuring anvils on range above .5";
Stainless steel anvil hardened to HRC 48 on range below .5"
- Ratchet thimble
- Preset key allows to preset to any values
- On/Off/Set, Hold key, inch/metric/0 key available
- Furnished in fitted case
|BORE GAGE CATEGORY||Electronic|
|MEASURING RANGE - BORE GAGE||0.236 - 0.315" / 6 - 8 mm|