SPI Swiss Precision Instruments
Starrett Blade Type Micrometer, 11-12", EDP 67099 - 486P-12Brand: Starrett
Starrett Blade Type Micrometer, 11-12", EDP 67099 - 486P-12
Blade Type Micrometer, Speeder Thimble, 0.030" Blade Anvil, 11-12" Range
The Starrett 486 Blade Type Micrometer is another special function Starrett micrometer. It is designed for fast and accurate measurements of circular form tools, diameter and depth of narrow grooves, slots, keyways, recesses, and depths between lands and fins. 11-12" Range, .001" Grad.
- The blades are .030" (0.8mm) thick
- Blades will measure to 5/16" (8mm) depths
- Balanced frame and thimble design ensure easy handling and better readability
- Speeder for quicker adjustment on all sizes
- Non-rotating spindle prevents blade from turning in narrow slots or rolling off shoulder
- Starrett satin chrome finish - no glare - resists rust
- Advanced sleeve design with staggered lines and distinct figures for precise and easy readability
- Rigid steel frame ribbed for extra strength
- Extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle
- Quick and easy adjustment
- Made in America: Yes
- Micrometer Type: Blade Type Micrometer
- Range (in): 11-12"
- Graduations (in): .001"
- Anvil/Spindle Material: Steel
- Anvil Type: 0.030" Blade
- Spindle Type: 0.030" Blade
- Thimble Type: Speeder