Starrett Series 436 6-12" Outside Micrometer Set ST436DXRLZ - 11-280-5Brand: Starrett
Starrett Series 436 6-12" Outside Micrometer Set ST436DXRLZ - 11-280-5
The Starrett S436 Outside Micrometer Set includes two standards, adjusting wrench, in case. The most popular precision micrometers used by skilled workmen worldwide. Anvils sized at .250" (6.35mm) diameter for ease of use on larger work. Smooth friction thimble for uniform pressure, the combination ratchet and speeder for uniform pressure and quicker adjustment, or a plain micrometer that depends on your own “feel”. Recommended for mechanics, automotive service and machine shops, toolrooms, inspection departments and wherever gaging involves a wide range of measurements. .0001” Grad, Carbide Faces, Ratchet Stop, Lock Nut involves a wide range of measurements.
- The most popular precision micrometers used by skilled workmen worldwide
- Accurate, rugged, and easy to use
- All sets come with attractive, protective case, which keep micrometers and standards together, readily accessible
- Hard and stable one-piece friction thimble permits one-hand operation of micrometer and uniform contact pressure
- Balanced frame and thimble design ensure easy handling
- Gracefully designed tapered frame for use in narrow slots and tight places
- Micro-lapped measuring faces
- Starrett No-glare satin chrome finish on thimble and sleeve minimizes annoying surface glare under bright lights and resists rust
- Anvils sized at .250" (6.35mm) diameter.
- Graduations (in): .0001"
- Resolution (in): .0001"
- Micrometers Included: 6
- Anvil/Spindle Material: Carbide
- Anvil Type: Flat
- Spindle Type: Flat
- Lock Nut Type: Knurled Ring Type
- Thimble Type: Ratchet
- Thimble Graduations: English
- Case Type: Wood Case
For More Starrett Series 436 Outside Micrometer Sets Click Here