Suburban Round Magnetic Chuck, Standard Pole, 9-1/4" dia. - RMC-9Brand: Suburban Tool Inc.-Taft Peirce Metrology
Suburban Round Magnetic Chuck, Standard Pole, 9-1/4" dia. - RMC-9
- Made in U.S.A.
- For efficient holding of magnetic work pieces on grinders, lathes, and other machines with rotating spindles.
- Permanent, ceramic magnets provide superior holding power that never fades and require no electrical controls or collector rings.
- Thick top plates are laminated from steel and stainless steel, then furnace brazed into one solid piece and precision ground.
- Top plate can be drilled, tapped or machined to three-fourths of its thickness (approx. 5/8"), if necessary, to allow the use of dowel pins or other mechanisms as locating devices.
- Back surface of aluminum chuck body has Tapped Holes (D) and a Turned Counterbore (B) for convenient mounting to your machine.
- "Partial-On" for holding parts prone to distortion.
- Removable on-off handle included with each chuck.
- All models except 5-1/2" dia (RMC-5) which uses the swing-type on-off method, are sealed against water and other elements.
STANDARD POLE: 1/4" poles and 1/8" separators produce deep flux lines for holding large and thick parts. (RMC-15 and RMC-20 have 3/8" poles and 3/8" separators).
FINE POLE: 1/8" poles and 1/8" separators produce shallow flux lines for holding small and thin parts.
|MODEL #||Diameter (A)||Counterbore
|Bolt Circle (C)||Tapped Holes (D)||Height (E)||WEIGHT|
|RMC-9||9-1/4"||4" x 3/16"||5"||(4) 3/8-16||3"||37 lbs.|
See all Suburban Round Magnetic Chucks