Mitutoyo Digimatic Spline Micrometer 1-2"/25-50mm - 331-352Brand: Mitutoyo
|Range||1 - 2" / 25 - 50 mm|
Mitutoyo Digimatic Spline Micrometer 1-2"/25-50mm
A Mitutoyo micrometer waterproof digital micrometer suitable for use in the presence of coolant or cutting oil. Spindle and anvil are reduced in diameter to enable measurement within slotted features, such as keyways. The highly stable frame incorporates a heat shield to preserve accuracy over extended measuring sessions. A ratchet stop guarantees repeatable measurement. Digimatic data output.
- Type Spline
- Range 25-50mm / 1-2"
- Actual Range 25.4-50.8mm / 1-2"
- Resolution 0.001mm / .00005"
- Accuracy ±2µm / ±.0001"
- Data Output Yes
- Display LCD
- Flatness 0.3µm / .000012"
- Measuring Faces Carbide
- Parallelism (2+R/100)µm / (.00008+.00001R)" R = max. range (mm/inch respectively)
- Protection IP65
- Battery SR44
- Battery Life Approx. 1.2 years under normal use
- Functions Origin-set, Zero-set, Inch/mm, Data Hold, Automatic Power On/Off, Data Output, Low Voltage alarm, Counting Value Composition Error alarm.
- IP65 water/dust protection.
- The anvil and spindle have a small diameter for measuring splined shafts, slots, and keyways.
- With Ratchet Stop for constant force.
- SPC Data output